Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Google Web Toolkit on Google App Engine: Join in a performance test!

There's an interesting experiment using the Google Web Toolkit and Google App Engine posted here. I am very curious to see what sort of performance can be had when the GWT is paired with App Engine, with no explicit, special optimizations.

If you are free and want to join in the fun, just hit http://qwerty.codathlon.com on May 23, 2008, 16:00, Paris-time. That's 23:00 here in Sapporo, Japan.

I am so in.

2 comments:

dgirard said...

Hello, Thanks for posting a blog about the "event". I've been to Sapporo many years ago (1992) during a two weeks travel in Hokkaido. I could remember the city. It is always fun for me to see how internet compress distances between people. Didier

Buruzaemon said...

Hello, back at you, Didier:

I have been lurking on your onGWT blog for quite some time, now. Thanks for the great reading. I've only used the GWT once for a minor application, but I am very keen on following new developments, especially with regards to App Engine.

And if you should ever find yourself again out here in Sapporo, please do give me shout!

Aloha!
//Brooke